Difficulty: Moderately Easy
Each roll should make 2-4 dish scrubbies depending on needle size used.
Things You’ll Need:
- 3” roll of nylon netting fabric
- Size J or K crochet hook
- Make a chain of 5-7 single chain stitch. Crochet a slipstitch into the first double crochet to form a complete circle.
- Chain three chain stitches, which will count as one double crochet. Crochet a double crochet into the same stitch as the chain three stitch. Crochet two double crochet stitches into each stitch in the circle. Crochet a slip stitch into the top of the beginning chain three with a slip stitch.
- Crochet three chain stitches. Crochet a double crochet stitch into the same stitch as the chain stitch. Crochet a double crochet in the next two stitches, then two double crochet int he third stitch. Repeat the pattern of double crochet, double crochet, then two double crochet in the third stitch. Join the circle with a slipstitch.
- Cut off the netting 1” from the scrubbie. Tie a knot after the last stitch, then work the ends through the surge, weaving it in and out of the last few stitches so it won’t be visible.
There are many things you can do with these. Here are a few suggestions:
- Pot scrubbers
- Bug scraper for you car
- Stove tops
- Dish scrubber
- Shower walls